Infinity Infants（6m - 12m）
This infant-parent class allows us to assist parents to fully actualize the Montessori philosophy in their everyday lives. Our teachers will describe and explain the child's behaviors and the rationale behind them through the child's interactions with objects, people, and the environment. We serve as a bridge between toddlers and their parents; throughout the process, parents may learn to observe and ask any questions they may have. Meanwhile, children will experience the freedom within limits of a Montessori classroom, with teachers offering guidance when necessary. The observation class is a continuation of the 8-hour foundational class, allowing parents a chance to truly apply what they have learnt as theories. Our founder Mr. Ralph, along with other experienced teachers will observe and share with the parents. There are two classroom teachers to guide and interact with the children.
- One parent will take the class with one child, learning to practice Montessori education in daily lives
- Once per week
- The class lasts 1 hours. For the first 1 hours infants will have activities with teachers in the classroom. Parents may play with children in our garden for the next 0.5hr.
Infinity Infants (6m-12m)
Infinity Toddlers: Growing With Your Child Class (Ages 1 to 2.8)
“My Love One” & “Wonderful Two” Classes
- One parent will take the class with one child. Children will separate from parents gradually.
- Bilingual teaching with English and Cantonese
- Teachers to children ratio 1:6
- The class lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes. For the first 1.5hr children will have activities with teacher in the classroom. Parents may play with children in our garden for the next 45 minutes.
|Every Monday and Thursday|
Every Tuesday and Friday