Dr. Maria Montessori believes that adults must first prepare themselves before they can guide children. Therefore, Infinity Children’s World emphasizes the importance of teacher training and parent education. Regardless of differences in parents’ backgrounds, beliefs, and values, we believe that we can engage in respectful and constructive dialogue with parents regarding their children’s growth. In order to realize children’s potential and support healthy mental development, parents need to have a more accurate understanding of children and provide an appropriate environment for them to flourish. The goal of our parent education is to enhance parents' understanding of Montessori educational approach and make its theories applicable in everyday life.
8-hr Parent Education Foundation Class
If you have already finished this 8-hour Parent Education Foundation Course, you are welcome to apply this programme for your caregiver>
- Introduction to Montessori
- Introduction to the Montessori educational philosophy
- What "Educare" (education + care) is
- Seeing Early Childhood Education as "Fundamental Human Education"
- What does new life offer to the world?
- The establishment of competence and psychological strength
- Nurturing the Physical and Spiritual Embryo
- Understanding children's senses and emotions
- Sensitive Periods
- The Absorbent Mind: How early human beings receive signals from the surrounding
- The relationship between Consciousness, unconsciousness, and sub-consciousness
- Normalization: The relationship between movement and mental capacities
- Role modeling: Learning by example
- Home management: Mutual respect between adults and children (Respect and indulgence)
- Human development Ecology: The importance of parental instincts to children
- The relationship between human beings and the natural law: The importance of nature in education
- Localization: Integrating Montessori in everyday life
- Short film appreciation: Montessori children’s capabilities
- Brief introduction of Montessori materials
- How to choose a mutually respectful school for children
- Book recommendations